Hydropower Bearings Applications
OILES has been supplying self-lubricating bearings for hydropower and water gate applications for over 60 years, and now, OILES self-lubricating bearings are used in more than 2,000 facilities in the Hydropower industry throughout the world.
- Wicket gate / guide vane bushings
- Wicket gate / linkage bushings
- Operating rings / guide plates
- Main shaft / guide bushings, seal bearings
- Kaplan runner / blade bushings
- Inlet butterfly valve / bushings
- Radial gate / trunnion bushings
- Roller gate / roller bushings
- Ship lock gate / pintle bearings, cylinder bearings
OILES bearings / bushings, plates, pads
66彩票网Plastic bearings / composite bearings
66彩票网Our high-performance metallic and plastic bearings are specifically designed for use in the hydro industry.
Features of OILES bearings
66彩票网Reduce the lubrication quantity and frequency or that can be used without oil or grease.
Protects the environment against contamination from oil.
Reduction of running costs
Reduces lubricating oil consumption and equipment maintenance costs and enables a remarkable reduction in operating costs.
Can be used in corrosion environments, such as wet environments.
Possible to choose from metallic and plastic bearing according to the conditions for use.