66彩票网Oiles Corporation is actively involved in protecting the global environment.
(1) Reducing the burden on the environment
- We make every effort to reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment.
- We are actively involved in waste reduction and recycling.
(2) Actions for environment
- We are actively involved in saving resources and conserving energy.
- We take steps to protect the environment in all of our processes, from product development to production, sales, and disposal.
(3) Support for protecting nature
- We make an effort to support activities that aim to protect the natural environment, such as the protection of plants of wildlife, forests, and wetlands.
Countermeasures for environmentally harmful substances in bearing products
66彩票网All of Oiles Corporations plastic and multi-layer products are lead-free.
Oiles plastic and multi-layer products conform to the RoHS2 and ELV directives.
All Oiles standard bearings are lead-free, except some standard products*
Oiles standard bearings conform to the RoHS2 and ELV directives, except some standard products (BCB and 600).
- * The excepted standard products contain lead in the base metal.
Directive for restrictions on the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
The RoHS2 directive restricts the use of certain hazardous chemical substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union (EU). The intent of the directive is to minimize environmental pollution and hazardous infl uences on the human body during the service life of products from manufacturing to disposal and disposition. Since July 2019, the RoHS2 directive prohibits products containing certain hazardous chemical substances over certain levels from being sold in all EU countries.
Directive for restriction on the use of certain hazardous substances in end of life vehicles.
66彩票网The ELV directive restricts the amounts of certain hazardous chemical substances used in passenger cars, buses, and trucks registered in EU markets. The intent of the directive is to promote the recycling of parts used in automobiles and to prevent environmental pollution caused by waste from automobiles that are no longer in service. The ELV directive obliges automobile manufacturers to observe this restriction for new automobiles sold from January 2003.